**Important Financial Aid News**
1. Summer courses are fast approaching. Continue to watch for updated and information on summer financial aid.
2. File your FAFSA for the 2020-2021 academic year IMMEDIATELY if you are taking Spring 2021 or Summer 2021 courses. Looking for financial aid for next acacdemic year Fall 2021 and/or Spring 2022? Make sure you complete the 2021-2022 FAFSA application.
3. If you are a New York State student, please make sure you have applied for the TAP Grant. If you missed the link at the end of the FAFSA application, please complete on HESC ASAP!
- Do you need to speak to someone at HESC? They are now taking 1 on 1 appointments through their new online appointment scheduler Monday through Friday 9AM-4:30PM. Schedule an appointment here: HESC Online Appointment Scheduler.
- Additional important information was sent out via email from HESC. Please take a couple of minutes to read it now.
4. Are you a New York State resident and were in enrolled in 3-11 credits this past fall or are enrolled in 3-11 credits this spring? You might be eligible for Aid For Part Time Study (APTS). The application can be found on the Financial Aid Forms Page.
5. Always be sure to monitor your CCC emails for notifications and next steps.
Staying Safe at SUNY Corning Community College: Staff are working a combination of on campus as well as remotely Monday through Friday. Please schedule an appointment to meet with us!
Hours of Operation:Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8 AM-4:30 PM Friday: 8 AM-4 PM
FINANCIAL AID APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE Schedule an individual appointment that works best for you! After you select the time for your appointment, you will receive an email from the FInancial Aid Office. The email will give you a google meet invitation that you can either join by video or telephone. If none of the times listed work for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.