Student Consumer Information

Under the 2008 Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA), SUNY Corning Community College is required to make available important disclosures to enrolled and prospective students, parents, employees and to the public. For your convenience, we have put all disclosures in one convenient location and provided additional resources for students and employees.


Academic Degrees, Certificates, and Microcredentials

Acceptable Use Policy

Accomodative Services

Accreditation Statement 

Career Services

College Catalog
Catalog contents include academic programs, academic policies (including the Academic Integrity Policy and Transfer Credit Policy), the Acceptable Use Policy, accreditations, faculty credentials, and more. Access a copy in the library or the Enrollment Advisement Center.

College Navigator
View information regarding accreditation, enrollment, retention and graduation rates, cost, etc. 

Demographic Information

Equity in Athletics Data Analysis Report (EADA)
Past years' information is available at

Privacy of Student Records: Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)

Solomon Amendment

Transfer Agreements

Voter Registration Information and Form
More information is available: Voter Registration.


SUNY Net Price Calculator
The Net Price Calculator will provide you and your family with an early estimate of the financial aid for which you might qualify. Please note the Net Price Calculator is a planning tool only and not an application for financial aid.

Financial Aid Programs and How to Apply
Information on all federal and state financial aid programs that SUNY CCC participates in are available here. This information is also available in the College Catalog and in the Enrollment Advisement Center.

The Johnny Isakson and David P. Roe, M.D. Veterans Health Care and Benefits Improvement Act of 2020 requires educational institutions to make certain disclosures to students using federal military and/or VA educational benefits. You can access a personalized data sheet by visiting the SUNY Net Price Cost Calculator  and selecting Corning from the dropdown. Additional financial information can be found at the NCES College Navigator site. 

National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA) Code of Conduct 

Pell Grant and Other Aid Percentages

Penalties for Conviction of Drug Offenses and Federal Aid Eligibility
Students convicted on drug offenses during a period of enrollment for which the student is receiving federal aid may lose eligibility for future federal aid. 

Student Loans

Title IV Disbursements Contract Disclosure
View our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customers Bank, here.


Student Outcomes: Retention, Graduation, Transfer Rates

Licensure Outcomes: Nursing


Affirmative Action and Equal Educational Opportunity

Annual Health and Fire Safety Report

Credit Solicitation Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure (CARD Act)

Drug and Alcohol Policy and Abuse Prevention Program
SUNY CCC policies prohibit the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs and alcohol by students and employees on the College's property or as part of College activities.

Immunization Requirements

Sexual Violence Student Bill of Rights
The State University of New York and Corning Community College are committed to providing options, support and assistance to victims/survivors of sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and/or stalking to ensure that they can continue to participate in College/University-wide and campus programs, activities, and employment (finish reading the Sexual Violence Student Bill of Rights here).
Student Code of Conduct
Title IX
SUNY CCC Guide to Determining Relevance
SUNY CCC Informal Resolution Procedure
SUNY CCC Decorum for Informal Grievance Process Hearings
SUNY Title IX Training

An individual who has a complaint about a program, service, or other aspect of this institution may utilize the following processes in seeking resolution of the concern:

  • Students who wish to convey a suggestion, concern, or complaint about a SUNY CCC class should first contact the instructor. If resolution is not achieved at this step, students should contact the Department Chair. If resolution is not achieved at this step, students should contact the Associate Dean of Instruction for the academic division.

  • Any member of the SUNY CCC community may file a complaint against a student for violations of the Student Code of Conduct. Complaints must be made in writing and directed to the Assistant Dean of Student Services.

  • Discrimination and harassment filing procedure and form to file.

Students who wish to convey a suggestion, concern, or complaint about other issues than listed above, should first contact the relevant office. If resolution is not achieved at this step, students should contact the supervisor in that office. If resolution is not achieved at that step, students should contact the Office of Student Development and Enrollment Management.

If it is unclear which office should be the first step for submitting a suggestion, concern, or complaint, the Office of Student Development and Enrollment Management can direct the individual to the relevant office.

If students are not satisfied with the outcome of their complaints at the campus level, complaints should be directed to SUNY central administration:

Institutions delivering courses by distance education are required to provide students and prospective students with contact information for filing complaints. Students who are not satisfied with a SUNY central resolution could then file a complaint with the State Portal Entity, which is the Office of College and University Evaluation of NYSED. New York State Education Department provides a set of guidelines for filing a complaint against a college or university: SUNY Corning Community College is an institutional participant in the SARA initiative (National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements) related to oversight of distance education:

If, after attempting to resolve an issue through SUNY CCC's grievance procedures, an issue relative to non-compliance with the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) standards for accreditation, requirements of affiliation, policies or procedures, or the institution’s own policies or procedures, is not resolved, please see the MSCHE policy on types of complaints that can be sent to MSCHE, the accrediting body for SUNY CCC.

Disability-related Accomodations for Students

Procedures for requesting disability-related accommodations (inside and outside the classroom) for students can be found in the student tab of MyCorning under accessibility service: 

CCC supports all students in their right to file a complaint when they believe they have been denied equal access in the form of appropriate accommodations, modifications, auxiliary aids, or effective communication as described in Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 as amended and/or the New York State Human Rights Law.

Resolving Student Concerns with Equal Access

Students are encouraged to discuss their concerns with the Office of Accessibility Services.  Staff members are available to assist students in trying to resolve issues.  If a student feels that a satisfactory resolution has not been reached, the student should deliver a written complaint by email or hard copy to the ADA/504 Compliance Officer ( or A101 Administration Building in the Human Resources Office. The complaint should be filed within a reasonable time, generally two (2) weeks from the time of notification of dis/approved accommodations, and specifically describe the nature of the complaint and the reasons why the resolution is not satisfactory.

The ADA/504 Compliance Officer shall review the complaint and will conduct an independent investigation which may include interviews of parties and witnesses deemed relevant and material to the issues raised and shall make a final determination in the matter and notify all interested parties of the final decision, in writing, within two (2) weeks of receipt of the grievance.

For resolution of complaints using external offices:

New York State Division of Human Rights

44 Hawley Street

Binghamton, NY 13901


US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

300 Pearl Street, Suite 450

Buffalo, New York 14202