- How To Choose a Major
- Setting Up Your Personal, Academic, and Career Goals
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Job Search Assistance (summer jobs, internships, post-graduate)
- Employer/Company Research
- Job trends/Market Outlooks
- Job Application Assistance
- Mock Interview Practice
- Skills & Interest Inventories/Surveys
- Networking Skills
- How to Make the Most Out of Career/Job Fairs & Dress For Success
- What Employers are Really Looking For and Work Values
In addition to providing support for the Career Development process, our office also assists students who are unsure of what they want to study or what career they wish to pursue. We encourage any student unsure of what direction they want to go to reach out to our Career Pathways Advisor to start to identify what path you wish to pursue.
McKayla Accettulla, Coordinator of Career Services
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Location: Commons Building, M203 (across from Student LIfe)
Location: Commons Building, M203 (across from Student Life)
FOCUS 2 CAREER guides you through a reliable, intuitive career & education decision making model to help you choose majors offered at CCC, explore occupations & make informed career decisions.
To complete FOCUS 2:
- Go to FOCUS2
- Click on 'Register'
- Create your account with a username and password
- Enter access code corning (case sensitive)