Each year, the Corning Community College Development Foundation honors a selection of our most outstanding alumni, inducts new members into our Athletics Hall of Fame, and recognizes a Community Partner at our annual Reflections award ceremony.
Our goal is to recognize alumni and community members who are stellar members of their communities or have excelled in their chosen fields in one of the following categories.
- Ann Marie Rossi ’76 Alumni Employee Award
- Named for Ann Marie Rossi ’76 (1947-2002), an alumna who taught at SUNY CCC until her passing, this award recognizes a SUNY CCC employee who is also a graduate, and who has exhibited an ongoing commitment to the institution.
- Eileen Collins ’76 Professional Achievement Award
- Named for one of SUNY CCC’s most distinguished alumni, this award honors an alum who has excelled in his/her chosen field. Criteria include evidence of continued growth in one's career.
- Parsons Community Service Award
- Named for the first Chairman of the SUNY CCC Board of Trustees, Frederick W. Parsons, Jr., in honor of his commitment to community service through SUNY CCC, this award honors an alum who is an outstanding member of their community. Criteria include volunteerism and civic involvement.
- Perry Education Professional Award
- Named in honor of SUNY CCC’s first President, Dr. William L. Perry, this award recognizes an alum who has chosen the field of education as a career and is considered an outstanding educator.
- The One-to-Watch Award
- This award recognizes a recent alum who is making great strides in their career.
- The Distinguished Alumni Award
- This award recognizes graduates who have been positive role models, involved in their community, exhibited accomplishments in their field and enhanced the quality of SUNY CCC. Check out our previous Distinguished Alumni Award Winners.
- The Founders Community Partner Award
- Named in honor of all the pioneers involved in making SUNY CCC a reality, this award recognizes either an individual or an organization that has been an advocate for the College. This individual or organization will have made significant contribution to the College for the betterment of the community.
- Athletic Hall of Fame Awards
- The Red Barons Hall of Fame was created in 2011 to recognize the role of Intercollegiate Athletics at SUNY Corning Community College, remember traditions, and honor those who have made significant achievements or made a positive impact upon SUNY CCC Athletics. Student athletes, coaches, and contributors can be nominated for our Hall of Fame.
The Corning Community College Development Foundation Alumni Committee will be accepting application for the 2020 Alumni Awards through April 1, 2020. We invite you to nominate a graduate for an Alumni Award, a community member for the Founders Partner Award, or recommend an individual for induction into the Athletic Hall of Fame. For more information, contact the Alumni Development Coordinator (607.962.9473 or email).