We seek qualified candidates who can help us advance our goals of creating and sustaining a campus culture that welcomes and provides support to individuals of all groups and encourages understanding and mutual respect of diverse individuals. Minority candidates are encouraged to apply.
To see current employment opportunities click here.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT AND EQUAL EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITY
Corning Community College declares and affirms a policy of Equal Employment and Equal Educational Opportunity. Corning Community College will make all decisions regarding admissions and the entire educational process of its students and the recruitment, hiring, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment, without discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed or religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, or other factors which cannot be lawfully used as the basis for employment or educational decisions.
Corning Community College is located in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of New York State. It offers an extensive, yet affordable range of educational, cultural, and social opportunities to a diverse population of more than 5,000 full and part-time students. A member of the SUNY system, CCC is widely known for its commitment to excellence in teaching and student development.
In addition to the excellent benefits described below, CCC has numerous committees, organizations, and social events on campus in which all employees are encouraged to participate. Please contact Human Resources at 607-962-9229 for further information on any of these employee benefit programs.
In accordance with the CCC’s personnel policies and/or applicable collective bargaining agreement, full-time employees appointed for five months or longer (one semester for academic employees) are eligible to participate in the following benefit programs:
Traditional Blue Cross Blue Shield indemnity plan, OR
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Three plans are available: NYS Employees’ Retirement Plan (ERS), NYS Teachers’ Retirement Plan (TRS), Optional Retirement Program (TIAA CREF and three alternate funding vehicles)
- Eligibility for a particular plan(s) varies according to the job classification
Tax Deferred Plan
NYS Deferred Compensation Plan
Group Term Life Insurance
- Basic and accidental death & dismemberment coverage ($20,000 each) is provided, at no cost, to employees
- Supplemental coverage equal to 1.5 or 2 times annual rate of pay is available as an additional employee expense
- Dependent coverage ($10K for spouse; $5K/dependent child) is available as an additional employee expense
Travel Accident Insurance
$100K of coverage provided, at no expense, to employees
Long Term Disability
- Provided, at no cost, to employees
Paid Leave (accrual rates vary according to job classification)
- Vacation (non-academic employees only)
- Sick Leave
- Personal Leave
- Holidays (non-academic employees only)
- Bereavement/Serious Illness Leave
Employee Assistance Program
Employee/Dependent Tuition Benefit (CCC only)
Sabbatical/Professional Development Leave