Start Here

SUNY Corning Community College (SUNY CCC) offers over 40 degree programs that lead to a wide range of career and transfer opportunities. Whether you are a recent high school graduate or you have taken some time off from pursuing a formal education, SUNY CCC can provide a path to assist you in reaching your goals.

Earn a transfer degree, career degree, or certificate.

Click here to learn more about the degree programs at SUNY CCC

Complete the Admissions Application found here

Send an official copy of your high school transcript or a copy of your GED to Recruitment & Admissions (see information below for address and contact information)
Take classes to transfer back to my home school or take classes for fun and/or personal enrichment.

Visit here to complete the Visiting Student Form

To utilize financial aid, a new student application must be completed along with submission of a high school transcript or GED indicating high graduation.

Work with your academic advisor and/or registrar at your home institution to ensure the classes you take at SUNY CCC the requirements of your home institution. 
Learn skills and get occupational training Click here to learn more about the educational opportunities available through Workforce Development & Academic Pathways For more information, please email or call (607) 936-5501.
Earn college credits while still in high school

Accelerated College Education (ACE) is a concurrent enrollment program in which high school students take SUNY CCC courses at their high school, earning college credit.

Visit here to learn more about ACE at SUNY CCC.

Meet with your high school counselor or teacher to discuss ACE opportunities at your school.

For more information, please email us at or call (607)-962-9533.



Have you already applied to SUNY Corning Community College?

If you have already submitted an application for the upcoming academic year, there are a few things you should be doing prior to the start of the semester. If you have not already done so, please ensure to complete the following prior to the start of classes:

    Request your high school submit a copy of your high school transcripts. If you completed the GED, please submit a copy in addition to your high school transcript.
    If you have attended another college or university, or completed coursework for college credit while in high school (other than SUNY CCC ACE coursework), request the Registrar from that college or university send an official copy of your college transcripts to SUNY CCC.

Request high school and/or college/university transcripts be sent to:

Office of Recruitment & Admissions
SUNY Corning Community College
1 Academic Drive
Corning, New York 14830

    Find more information about paying for college and scholarships. Make sure you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at Our federal code is 002863. If you are a New York State resident, remember to also do the Tuition Assistance Plan (TAP) at Higher Education Services Corporation. Our NYS code is 2042.