Accelerate Your Future Today!
Do you want to jump-start your college career right from your high school classrooms?
Get a head start on your college career through ACE, and enjoy a great beginning with SUNY CCC.
All courses are taught at the student's high school by high school faculty who have the appropriate degree and credentials required by SUNY CCC to teach as adjunct instructors.
ACE is a tremendous educational value. Some benefits of this program include:
- Earn college credit in your high school for free
- Alleviate the high stakes testing associated with AP and IB courses
- Choose from more than 60 college courses
- NACEP accredited -- rigorous standards, high-quality faculty
- Credits transfer to more than 300 colleges across the country
- Challenging in-depth college courses
- Students are considered part-time SUNY CCC students
- Phi Theta Kappa -- College Honor Society that offers $36 million in scholarships
- Get a head start on your college career
- Build academic confidence
- Enhanced college admission profile