Financial Aid Document Upload
The Document & File Upload offers students the convenience of safely and securely uploading documents to our office for review and processing. Students also have the option to submit financial aid documents by mail or fax.
Instructions for Uploading Documents
Documents that require a signature must have HANDWRITTEN signatures. We cannot process a document with a signature that is not handwritten. Electronic signatures cannot be accepted at this time.
- Make sure the file is in PDF, .jpg, or .png format.
- Click on the "Document and File Upload" button below.
- Enter the required fields (i.e. Email address, CCID, first name, last name, Date of Birth, academic year)
- Click the “Add file” button. A new window will open. Locate the appropriate PDF, .jpg, .png file from your computer to upload. Once you have located the appropriate file, click the “Open” button. Please note .doc and .docx formats are not able to be uploaded.
- At this time, the file name of the document you uploaded should appear next to the “Browse” button.
- Once you have successfully selected your file, review the information on the screen. If all of the information on the screen is accurate, click the “Submit” button.
- You will receive a confirmation email at the address you provided.
Guidelines for Submitting Documents
These guidelines are provided to ensure that documents are processed properly. Prior to mailing, faxing, or hand-delivering documents, follow the next for steps:
- Verify all documents are clear, legible and complete.
- Use blue or black ink on all correspondence.
- Verify that each paper submitted contains the student’s name and CID.
- Verify that the IRS tax returns are signed.
- Documents that require a signature must have HANDWRITTEN signatures.
- The Financial Aid Office does not return submitted documentation.