Start at SUNY Corning, Then Transfer

According to the Census Bureau, people with bachelor's degrees have lower rates of unemployment than those without. More than 37% of Americans 25 and older have earned a bachelor’s degree

After earning an associate degree, you can use your college credits toward a bachelor’s degree — at a number of colleges that offer transfer programs. You can transfer from SUNY Corning to other four-year schools within the SUNY system or other private colleges and universities to complete your final two years of a bachelor’s degree.

SUNY Corning students have the opportunity to take advantage of several unique dual admission and seamless transfer degree programs, completing the first two years of a bachelor’s degree at SUNY Corning while choosing from some of the best schools in the region to complete a four-year degree in specific degree programs.

Whether you are from Elmira, Bath, Dansville, Hornell, Addison, Horseheads, Painted Post, Big Flats, Lawrenceville or anywhere near the Southern Tier counties of Chemung, Schuyler and Steuben, SUNY Corning is your first destination on your academic journey.

Talk to a transfer advisor in the SUNY Corning Advising Center for up-to-date transfer information and help.

Give us a call at 607-962-9151

Transfer opportunities across the SUNY system

Explore Transfer Opportunities

Complete this simple form to learn more about transfer opportunities at SUNY Corning
Your First and Last Name
Your Email Address
Your Phone Number. Cell Preferred