- Only accepted or registered students and employees at CCC have computer accounts.
- To access your MyCorning resources, you must activate (claim) your CCC computer account.
Steps to Activate (Claim) your MyCorning Computer Account
- Activate (Claim) Account.
- Once you activate (claim) your account, you will setup a password.
- You will then receive your CCC username which is also your CCC email address. Please
write it down.
- It takes 15 minutes for your account to activate once you claim it. You must wait 15 minutes before you can complete step 3.
- REQUIRED: Click here to set up 2 authentication methods on your account. You cannot access your account until you complete this step.
NOTE: If you are receiving a 404 message, please sign out of your non-college Google account before signing in.
- Your Corning ID Number is provided on your acceptance letter. If you need assistance
obtaining your Corning ID, contact the Enrollment Advising Center (EAC) at 607-962-9875
or 800-358-7171 ext. 9875.
- Your login id is your full CCC email address, which combines your user ID looks like
- Ensure you are using the latest updated browser.
DIRECTIONS to Activate (Claim) your Account
Students and Staff
Newly Hired Employees
Change your authentication methods on your account