SUNY Corning Community College proudly offers various test proctoring services through the Testing Center department at both its Corning and Elmira campuses. Our Testing Center(s) will provide a calm, confidential, safe and structured environment conducive for every student’s testing success. Testing services range from Placement Testing to Non-CCC testing. For information regarding specific testing, consult the relevant links on our page to discover what we offer.
1 Academic Drive
Corning, NY 14891
Academic Workforce & Development Center
318 Madison Avenue
Elmira, NY 14901
Testing Center Rules
To ensure all students are offered a confidential, calm and safe environment for testing, please respectfully comply with the following:
- Enter quietly
- Present Photo ID to proctor
- Place all bags at the front of the room
- All electronics such as calculators, mobile phones, smart watches, etc. should be turned off, placed securely into your bags or left at the front near the proctor
- No talking while exams are in process, unless you need to speak with a proctor
- Once you are finished with your exam, please remain seated and a Proctor will check you out and quickly review any next steps.
- Please do not hesitate to ask your proctor any questions you have about your exam, advising, etc.