SUNY Corning Community College proudly offers various test proctoring services through the Testing Center department at both its Corning and Elmira campuses. Our Testing Center(s) will provide a calm, confidential, safe and structured environment conducive for every student’s testing success. Testing services range from Placement Testing to professional certification exams. For information regarding specific testing, consult the relevant links on our page to discover what we offer.
1 Academic Drive
Corning, NY 14830
Academic Workforce & Development Center
318 Madison Avenue
Elmira, NY 14901
Testing Center Rules
To ensure all students are offered a confidential, calm and safe environment for testing, please respectfully comply with the following:
- Enter quietly
- Present Photo ID to proctor
- Leave any items not allowed for your exam in your vehicle or at home. Place all bags and personal belongings in secure lockers
- All electronics such as calculators, mobile phones, smart watches, etc. should be turned off, placed securely into your bags and placed into lockers or left in your vehicle
- No talking while exams are in process, unless you need to speak with a proctor
- Once you are finished with your exam, please return to the proctor desk and a Proctor will check you out and quickly review any next steps.
- Please do not hesitate to ask your proctor any questions you have about your exam, advising, etc.