Move-In Ready Checklist
Moving into Perry Hall is easy and we're here to help!
After you've applied to SUNY CCC, check off these 7 steps and you're good to go.
- Pay your $450 initial payment.
- Register for Classes. Residents must enroll as a full-time student (we recommend 15-16 credits with the minimum being 12 credits). This is especially important if you are expecting Financial Aid to cover your expenses … don’t wait, get this done! If you need help, you can either (1) drop by the Enrollment Advisement Center in the Commons; OR (2) make an appointment (email email@example.com or call 607-962-9460; OR (3) register online yourself.
- File your FAFSA. A FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) must be completed if you intend to pay for Perry Hall with Financial Aid. The sooner you file your FAFSA, the more time you will have to determine the best fit for you. Filing takes a little time, but it’s free and our staff is available to walk you through it. Please contact our staff if you need help and we’ll get this done together. And, if you do not intend to use Financial Aid to pay your housing expenses, then we still need to know how you will pay for housing.
- Health Insurance –Every Perry Hall resident must have current health insurance coverage. The college automatically enrolls you in SUNY CCC's student health insurance plan. If you already have health insurance coverage, you must complete an online waiver request at www.studentinsurance.com. Information on student insurance for fall will available early summer.
- Complete the Pre-Enrollment Health Form (available in the Health Office) and supply proof of immunizations to SUNY CCC’s Health Office.
- Complete a New York State Certificate of Residency: Eligible students will be mailed a residency form after you are registered in classes.
- Pay any outstanding balance on your student bill:
- Pay online in MyCCC using electronic check or VISA/MC
- Pay by mail: Checks/Money Order made payable to Corning Community College
- Sign up for an Installment Plan: Make payments on your balance due in a series of four equal installments. There is a $30.00, non-refundable processing fee. Contact Student Accounts at 607-962-9490 to sign up for SUNY CCC’s Installment Plan.
If you have questions or need clarification about any items on this list, please email the Enrollment Advisement Center firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 607-962-9875.