Getting your SUNY CCC ID Card
There are 3 ways to get your SUNY CCC ID card:
- Visit Student Life in the Commons on the Spencer Hill Campus
- Visit the Elmira Center Welcome Desk
- Submit a picture online and we will either mail you your ID or have it ready in Student Life for pick-up (see below)
There is no charge for your first card
When you come to Student Life or the Elmira Center, you'll need to present a valid driver's license, passport, state-issued photo ID, military ID, government-issued photo ID, high school photo ID with a Social Security Card, college ID with a Social Security Card, or a Permanent Resident Card.
You can also request to have your ID mailed to you when you submit your photo. IDs are mailed out every Wednesday.
- Full-face and head view directly facing the camera with both eyes open. Does not need to go below the shoulders
- Stand in front of a smooth, light background, such as a white wall.
- Use good lighting. Photos that are dark, overexposed, or show glare on glasses will not be accepted.
- Neutral facial expression or a natural (unexaggerated) smile; unusual expressions are not permitted
- Hats or head coverings are not permitted unless worn daily for religious purposes; must be pictured on the valid form of photo ID (passport, driver's license, etc.) and cannot obscure hairline or cast shadows on the face
- Sunglasses or dark tinted glasses are not permitted unless medically necessary; medical certificate may be required
- No snap-chat or other filters that add items to or around your face
When prompted, you will need to sign in with your SUNY CCC email address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org) and then prompted to sign into MyCCC. If you need assistance signing into MyCCC, call (607) 962-9555 or email email@example.com for technical support.
Eligibility for Photo Submission
- Incoming new student or transfer
- New employees
- Current students or employees who currently do not have a photo
All photos that are submitted through the SUNY CCC Online Photo Submission are subject to review. Students or employees whose photos do not meet the requirements will be contacted via their SUNY CCC email.