140 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208
I. The published standards of admission to The Sage Colleges will apply.
2. The Sage Colleges will accept into the baccalaureate program all graduates who
have completed the Associate Degree in Nursing with a cumulative grade point
average of at least 3.00 (4.00) system and the recommendation of their Nursing
Chairperson at Corning Community College.
3. Transfer credits will be earned at The Sage Colleges for grades of “C” or above.
Advanced standing will be given for thirty (30) nursing credits completed
in the associate degree program at Corning Community College.
4. Corning Community College Nursing majors who are interested in pursuing a
baccalaureate degree after completion of the associate degree may contact the
Department of Nursing at any time for early advisement and program planning.
5. Requirements for the degree at The Sage Colleges may be completed either on
a full-time or part-time basis.
6. A minimum of 120 credit hours is required for the baccalaureate degree. At
least 45 credit hours must be completed within The Sage Colleges.