Teacher's Aide with ParaPro Prep (Online)
Become a Certified Paraprofessional
Today’s teachers need skilled paraprofessionals more than ever. This 100% course will train you to work with K-12 students in as little as six months. By course completion, you will also be fully prepared to pass the ETS ParaPro Praxis Assessment exam and become a certified paraprofessional.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND/OR TO ENROLL
Job Outlook for Teacher’s Aides
- The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that demand for teaching assistant roles (teacher’s aides, teacher’s assistant and paraprofessionals) is projected to increase by 4% over the next decade.
- The average salary for teaching assistants is approximately $28,000 per year, according to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data.
- Take and pass the ETS ParaPro Praxis Assessment exam
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of paraprofessional educators
- Identify benchmarks of development for children and adolescents
- Gain classroom management strategies, instructional control, and positive behavior supports
- Identify characteristics and intervention strategies for students with various disabilities
There are no specific prerequisites for taking this course.