Better Business Writing
The Better Business Writing class focuses on fundamental skills that are critical for successful writing. In this class you will learn the following:
- Identify the different business writing formats/types and how to use them
- Learn how to identify your target audience
- Learn how to use the right tone and style for your audience
- Review the most common grammatical errors, and learn how to fix them
- Discover some quick tips for editing and proofreading
To ensure we can properly run this course, please register at least a week before the start of class. If you would like more information or to register after that, please contact us at 607-936-5501 or firstname.lastname@example.org to check class availability.