CompTIA Security+ Certification Training (Online)
Earn Your CompTIA Cyber Security Certificate
Securing this data is a key role in organizations of every size and type. This creates significant opportunities for professionals who can keep online data safe and private. The CompTIA Security+ certification is considered a global standard for validating cybersecurity skills. This 100% online course will help you master the basics of system security, network infrastructure, access control, and organizational security. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be prepared to take the CompTIA Security+ certification SY0-501 exam.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND/OR TO ENROLL
Job Outlook for CompTIA Security+ Professionals
- Cybersecurity professionals are in high demand. Cyber Defense Magazine predicts a need for 1.8 million new cybersecurity professionals by 2022. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) projects 32% job growth for information security analysts between now and 2028.
- This is among the BLS’s fastest-growing job categories, a factor the BLS attributes to growth in hacking and attacks on computer and network infrastructure. Growth is expected across every industry, especially those that involve private information such as banks and financial services, healthcare and emerging fields such as vehicle and physical infrastructure systems.
- Cybersecurity professionals are well-paid. According to PayScale.com, cybersecurity analysts with CompTIA Security+ preparation command salaries above $61,000 per year.
- Perform network design security, risk calculations, penetration testing, and risk management
- Implement device security, wireless security, static environment security, secure authentication methods, and authorization models
- Manage attack types, mitigating malware, discovery tools, and security administrative principles
- Develop the necessary skills for a career as an IA technician, security consultant, information security analyst, or forensic analyst
- Create an initial understanding of or build upon your existing IT knowledge by exploring computer and network security concepts
- Prepare to successfully pass the CompTIA Security+ Exam SY0-501
There are no prerequisites to take the course. However, CompTIA recommends having up to two years of experience in IT administration with a security focus for the Security+ exam.