CompTIA A+ Certification Training (Online)
Prepare for the CompTIA A+ Certification Exam
CompTIA's A+ certification is the top credential for associate-level IT professionals. This 100% online course will prepare you for CompTIA A+ certification exams 220-1001 and 220-1002. You’ll learn how to install and configure operating systems, expand IT security, troubleshoot software and other common operational procedures.
“I would recommend the CompTIA A+ course to someone in my position. If you need to get this type of IT information quickly all in one place and for a good price, the class is great for that,” David P.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND/OR TO ENROLL
Job Outlook for CompTIA A+ Certified IT Professionals
- According to PayScale.com, certified IT and computer support specialists can earn around $44,970 per year on average.
- Earning CompTIA A+ certification expands job opportunities for computer and IT support specialists because it focuses on knowledge that can be applied across computer systems and networks.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics also lists "Computer Support Specialist" among its most promising career areas, expecting 10 percent annual growth in job opportunities over the coming decade.
- Learn the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting processes for most devices.
- Be fully prepared to sit for the CompTIA 220-1001 and 220-1002 certification exams.
There are no prerequisites to take this course. This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.