Certified Administrative Professional with Microsoft Office Specialist 2019 (Online)
Become a Certified Administrative Professional and Microsoft Office Specialist
To keep up with the fast paced business world, many administrative assistants are earning their Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) credentials. This 100% online course will help you gain the technical skills and knowledge needed to gain these valuable industry certifications.
Job Outlook for Administrative Professionals
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reports that the median annual wage for administrative assistants is over $39,000.
- The BLS also found that Office and Administrative Support Occupations that require MOS skills offer the highest levels of pay. For example, desktop publishers earn on average $45,390 per year.
- According to PayScale.com, holders of the MOS certification earn an average of $54,000 per year. With skills in a specific domain such as legal or financial, the pay can increase to $67,000 or higher.
- Prepare to take the Certified Administrative Professional (CAP)
- Master the CAP body of knowledge
- Understand administrative fundamentals including financial responsibilities and project management
There are no prerequisites to take this course.