Please note updated class schedule: October 6, 2014 - January 12, 2015
CCC’s new non-credit Medical Billing & Coding certificate program is a comprehensive curriculum that creates a “pathway” to a 2-year Business Administration Program A.A.S degree with a concentration in Medical Administrative Assistant.
The US Department of Labor Statistics projects jobs in the Medical Billing and Coding fields to increase 52% through 2020.
- 252 hours of instruction using hands-on technology and comprehensive materials.
- Preparation class and associated fees for the National Healthcare Association (NHA) exam.
- Support for resume writing and interviewing skills.
What’s in it for me?
- A great chance at an exciting career in healthcare.
- Opportunity for immediate employment.
- Opportunity to apply current non-credit program toward a 2-year Business Administration Program A.A.S Degree with a concentration in Medical Billing and Coding. (Capstone course must be taken for credit for consideration.)
- Cost of Program: $4,082 (includes, books, preparation guide, and NHA exam).
- Classes held 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- New Dates: October 6, 2014 - January 12, 2015
Prep Class day: Wednesday, January 14, 2015
NHA Exam day: Monday, January 19, 2015
- Airport Corporate Park, 360 Daniel Zenker Drive, Horseheads, NY
Funding available through CSS Workforce NY and Sallie Mae Career Training Loans.
Register today iLearn@corning-cc.edu or 607-936-7397. Seats are limited.