Tuition for 2014-2015 Semesters
The full-time tuition rate
- $2,075 cost per semester for New York State residents
- $4,150 cost per semester for non-residents
The part-time tuition rate
- $173 cost per credit hour for New York State residents
- $346 cost per credit hour for non-residents
To qualify for the New York State tuition rate, you must reside in New York State for at least one year before you complete the Certificate of Residence. Certificates must be filed within 30 days from the start of the semester. Forms are available in the Enrollment Advisement Center, where we will assist you in completing it and will notarize it for you as well.
Once you have registered for classes, you can use our online system, MyCCC, to view your bill, see your financial aid status, and much more.
Financial Responsibility Agreement
By registering for classes at CCC, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are personally and legally responsible for any charges incurred at the College, including, but not limited to, tuition, fees, books, room-and-board, child care, parking, library fines, etc.
- You are responsible for dropping or withdrawing from classes that you decide not to attend, and you are responsible for any financial liability that you may accrue from such action.
- If your financial aid is reduced or canceled, you are responsible for any resulting charges on your account.
- If your account becomes delinquent,
- A monthly late payment fee of 1% will be charged to your account.
- You will be responsible for all reasonable costs of collection (currently a minimum of 25%), as well as attorney fees, if action needs to be taken to collect on your account.
- You will be blocked from registering for future courses and a hold will be placed on all of your grade reports and transcripts.