Transcript Request

Transcript Request

In order to release your transcripts, we need to receive a written request.

Web Request

(You may submit a web request if your last attendance was in 2003 or after)

To file a web request, log in to MyCCC (if you need assistance retrieving your username and password, contact the Enrollment Advisement Center at 607-962-9875 or

  1. Click on My Banner
  2. Click on Student & Financial Aid
  3. Click on Student Records
  4. Click on Request Printed Transcript
  5. Select "External College Code" or "One of Your Addresses" OR fill in the name of the school or person to receive the transcript in the "Issue to" box.
  6. Click Continue
  7. Type in the address where you want the transcript mailed, if necessary. Also choose the type of transcript that you need sent (for SUNY colleges, choose "SUNY Gen Ed Official Transcript"; for other colleges, choose "Official"; otherwise choose "Student Copy").
  8. Click Continue
  9. Choose the number of copies
  10. Click Continue
  11. Confirm that the information is correct and click "Submit Request." After the Registrar's Office receives your request, your transcript will be printed and mailed.

For further detailed information, please call 607-962-9230.

Printed Request

(Submit a printed request if your last attendance at CCC was prior to 2003)

If you do not have a MyCCC account, you can print an Academic Transcript Request Form (PDF) and submit it by:

  • Fax: 
  • Mail:
    Corning Community College
    Enrollment Advisement Center
    1 Academic Drive
    Corning, NY 14830

For your own security, do not submit the form by email because it does require your social security number.