Request your CCC academic transcript
An academic transcript is a copy of your permanent academic record, which includes all courses taken, grades received, and degrees conferred to you. There is no additional fee for transcript requests. Transcripts will be sent via US mail service. Please allow 3 business days for processing.
For more detailed information, please call 607-962-9230.
Transcripts are ordered through your MyCCC account.
Steps (for those who attended CCC since 2003; if you attended prior to 2003, click here)
- Login to MyCCC. (If you need assistance retrieving your username and password, contact the Educational Planning Center at 607-962-9875 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Click on the My Banner icon
- Click on Student & Financial Aid
- Click on Student Records
- Click on Request Printed Transcript
- Complete the requested information
View the Status of your Request
You can view the status of your request at any time by clicking on View Status of Transcript Requests on the Student Records menu.
View or Print an Unofficial Copy of your Transcript
- Click on Academic Transcript on the Student Records menu
- Click Submit
You can contact the Educational Planning Center at 607-962-9875 or EACenter@corning-cc.edu for assistance or if you do not have a MyCCC account, you can print an Academic Transcript Request form (PDF) and submit it in one of the following ways:
- Fax: 607-962-9520
- Mail: Corning Community College, Educational Planning Center, 1 Academic Dr., Corning, NY 14830
- Transcript requests cannot be processed if you have outstanding financial obligations to the College.
- If you request to pick up your transcript in person at the College, you may do so in the Educational Planning Center. Photo identification will be required.
- You can request overnight shipping. In order to ensure overnight delivery, the request needs to be received before 1:00pm. FedEx delivery must be paid in advance. Contact our Educational Planning Center at 607-962-9875.