Requesting your CCC academic transcript is easy!
An academic transcript is a copy of your permanent academic record, which includes all courses taken, grades received, and degrees conferred to you.
Corning Community College has authorized Credentials Solutions to process and send all official electronic academic transcripts, which means you now have 24/7/365 access to the transcript request process.
Please click on the TranscriptsPlus icon below to enter your order. A credit card will be required to cover the $2.50 charge per request. Credentials Solution's customer service is available at (847)716-3005 to answer any questions. If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, Credentials Solutions will place your transcript request for an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
View the Status of your Request
- You can view the status of your transcript request at any time via the Credential's Self-ServicePlus screen. Check the status of your order.
You may also download an unofficial copy of your CCC academic transcript
- View or Print an Unofficial Copy of your Transcript
- Click Academic Transcript on the Student Records menu in MyCCC
- Click Submit
- Transcript requests cannot be processed if you have outstanding financial obligations to the College.
- You can request overnight shipping for official transcripts. In order to ensure overnight delivery, the request needs to be received before 1:00pm. FedEx delivery must be paid in advance.
Credentials Solutions (847) 716-3005:
Compliant with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
Does not sell names or addresses to third parties.
Electronic transcripts are encrypted during processing and only the receiver will see the transcirpt.