"How To" Be a Club or Organization
The How To book is designed to answer questions for clubs or organizations on planning events, accounting procedures, and anything else they'll need as they conduct club business. We also have the How To presentation done for student leaders to help answer more specific questions as well as the Parliamentary Procedures manual to help run better meetings.
- Student Association Government Assembly (SAGA) Constitution
- How To Book
- How To Presentation
- Parliamentary Procedures Manual
Forms for Clubs and Organizations
These forms require you to be logged in to your MyCCC account. If you are not already logged in, they will prompt you to log in.
- Club/Organization Executive Board Roster (also to register a new student club)
- Club/Organization Updated Executive Board Roster (for registered groups that are updating officer information)
- Club Fundraiser Form
- Fundraising Deposit Form (PDF)
- Club/Organization Service Project (Proposal)
- Service Project (Completed)
- MyCCC Announcements/Promotion
- Key Permission Form
- Waiver of Responsibility for Off-Campus Trips (PDF)
Flyer Posting Guidelines
Below you will find guidelines regarding posting on the Student Activity boards and priority for signs. If you have additional questions, please contact Student Life at (607) 962-9002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Signs will be approved for:
- Student Club/Organization sponsored events
- CCC sponsored events
- Resources of general interest to CCC students, sponsored by a College office
Typically signs regarding outside fundraising, group recruitment, or personal announcement will not be approved.
To request approval, bring 10 copies of your flyer to the Student Life Office in 202 Commons at least 2 weeks prior to your event. Once your sign is approved, Student Life staff will post on the boards within 5 business days.
- Student Association funded clubs or organizations must have “Sponsored by Student Association” on the flyer.
- Flyers should be no larger than 8.5” * 14” (8.5 * 11 is preferred)
- Flyers can be on any color paper and can be full color
- Student Life staff reserve the right to ask you to edit flyers
Any organization or individual is able to post on general posting boards located next to Human Resources in the Classroom Building or across from the College Store in the Commons.