Step 1: Pick your classes
Check out the available classes (choose Spring 2017 or Summer 2017 under "Search by Term"). Some classes fill quickly, so register early to reserve your seat.
Step 2: Register
- Current Students: If you are currently enrolled in classes at CCC, make an appointment with your adviser or call the Educational Planning Center at 607-962-9875. Current students can register themselves through MyCCC (check the FAQ for instructions). Feel free to call us at 607-962-9875 if you have any questions.
- New Students: If you are not currently enrolled at CCC, call 607-962-9151 to enroll in classes.
For summer classes, no admissions application is necessary unless you:
- are seeking financial aid or student loans to cover summer classes
- wish to enroll full-time (12 credit hours or more)
- wish to have your credits applied toward a degree from CCC
If applying for the summer session is the right choice for you, please download the application form and send it to the Office of Admissions. For more information, contact Admissions at 607-962-9151 or email@example.com.