Public Safety Services
The Department of Public Safety offers a broad range of services to include:
- Dormitory Patrols
- Calls for Assistance
- Lost and Found
- Emergency Medical Assistance
- Motor Vehicle Accident Investigations
- Motor Vehicle Jumpstarts and Lockouts
- Risk Assessment and Safety Evaluations
- Issuing Parking Permits
- Safety and Security Patrols of Campus Facilities
- Security Escorts
- Locating students for emergency notifications
- Emergency Management
- Criminal Investigations
- Traffic Enforcement
Student Parking Permits
Anyone parking in college parking lots must display a valid CCC parking permit. The Department of Public Safety is pleased to offer a convenient online vehicle registration for students. Part-time and full-time students can register their vehicles by creating an account and completing the online registration form. Up to two vehicles can be registered on one permit and permit holders can update their vehicle information at any time utilizing their online account. Permits cost $25.00 and are valid from August 1 through August 31 of the following year.
Once you have purchased your permit:
- Commuter permits will be mailed to the address submitted with your registration.
- Perry Hall residents must pick up their permits at the Office of Public Safety located in the lower level of the Commons in room M-148. Bring that email with you (printed or on a smart phone) to confirm your order number.
To register your vehicle, CLICK HERE