Watch short how-to videos from the Blackboard On Demand Learning Center For Students. Topics include: submitting an assignment, creating a discussion board post, taking a test online, sending e-mail from your course, and much more. You can also search for specific topics.
Blackboard Support from SLN
You can contact the SUNY Learning Network (SLN) online any time by clicking here to Submit a Blackboard Helpdesk Ticket (Available 24/7).
Live customer service is available (EST):
- 8:00am to 9:00pm Monday - Thursday
- 8:00am to 5:00pm Friday
- 10:00am to 5:00pm Saturday
- 1:00pm to 9:00pm Sunday
For best service by phone:
- Call when your schedule permits you to have at least 10 minutes.
- Be at your computer before you call 1-800-875-6269 (Toll-free within the United States) or 1-518-320-1889 (Direct) and choose option 1.
- Have your student ID or username.
- Know the Course / section you are enrolled in.
- *Note: online courses require either DSL or Broadband access.