- Apply for admission
- Download your housing contract and mail, fax, or email the completed contract.
- Mail to: Residence Life Office, 1 Academic Drive, Corning, NY 14830;
- Scan and email to: email@example.com;
- or Fax to: 607-962-9008.
- Pay your non-refundable $250 deposit.
- Pay online by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover anytime on our secure payment page).
- Pay with personal check, cashier’s check, or money order
- Current residents who have already paid a security deposit can roll it over to the next semester.
- Let us know your housing preferences.
To be eligible to move into and remain in Perry Hall, you must:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student (matriculated and registered for at least 12 credit hours). If you drop below full-time status, you must receive permission of the Director of Residence Life to remain in the residence hall.
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing (returning students).
- Be at least 18 years old prior at the end of your first semester.
- Verify proof of health insurance or file a waiver.
- Complete Pre-Enrollment Health Form and supply proof of immunizations.
- File a certificate of residence for New York State.
- Make satisfactory arrangements to pay your student bill.
If you have any questions or need clarification about your eligibility, please contact the Enrollment Advisement Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-962-9875.