Color Fest 2015, organized by Perry Hall Government

Housing Checklist

To apply:

  • Sign and return the License to Occupy
    and submit a $250 security deposit to:

    Residence Life Office
    1 Academic Drive
    Corning, NY 14830-9222
  • Include parent or guardian signature if under 21 years of age
  • Pay security deposit with credit card, money order or check payable to "CCC Housing Company, LLC"

To be eligible to move into and remain in Perry Hall, you must:

  • Be enrolled as a full-time student (matriculated and registered for at least 12 credit hours). If you drop below full-time status, you must receive permission of the Director of Residence Life to remain in the residence hall.
  • Be in good academic and disciplinary standing (returning students).
  • Be at least 18 years old prior at the end of your first semester.
  • Verify proof of health insurance or file a waiver.
  • Complete Health Questionnaire and supply proof of immunizations.
  • File a certificate of residence for New York State.
  • Make satisfactory arrangements to pay your student bill.

If you have any questions or need clarification, please contact the Enrollment Advisement Center at or 607-962-9875.