Follow the instructions below to apply for on-campus housing for Fall 2016.
- Apply for admission
- Submit the housing application.
Applications for housing for Fall 2016-Spring 2017 will be available March 1, 2016.
- Send your non-refundable $250 deposit
- All items from the Housing Checklist must be complete before your room assignment is made.
- The Residence Life Handbook includes information about living in the residence hall.
- Apply for Financial Aid as soon as possible to ensure aid is in place for the 2016–2017 academic year.
- If you have questions, or need clarification, please contact the Enrollment Advisement Center (email@example.com or 607-962-9875)