Apply for on-campus housing
Reserve your room for Fall 2017 - Spring 2018
- Apply for admission
- Reserve your room for Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 (which includes paying the required $250 security deposit)
Reserve your room for Summer 2017
- If you're not a current student, apply for admission
- Register for summer classes.
- Download, complete, and email your housing contract to email@example.com.
- Pay your $250 security deposit by credit card. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate payment options.
- Contact Student Accounts at 607-962-9506 to pay for your room.
- All items from the Housing Checklist must be complete before your room assignment is made.
- The Residence Life Handbook includes information about living in the residence hall.
- Apply for Financial Aid as soon as possible to ensure aid is in place for the 2016–2017 academic year.
- If you have questions, or need clarification, please contact the Educational Planning Center (email@example.com or 607-962-9875)