Follow the instructions below to apply for on-campus housing for Fall 2016.
- Apply for admission
- Download your housing contract and mail, fax, or email the completed contract.
- Mail to: Residence Life Office, 1 Academic Drive, Corning, NY 14830;
- Scan and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- or Fax to: 607-962-9008.
- Pay your non-refundable $250 deposit.
- Pay online by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover anytime on our secure payment page).
- Pay with personal check, cashier’s check, or money order
- Current residents who have already paid a security deposit can roll it over to the next semester.
- Let us know your housing preferences.
- All items from the Housing Checklist must be complete before your room assignment is made.
- The Residence Life Handbook includes information about living in the residence hall.
- Apply for Financial Aid as soon as possible to ensure aid is in place for the 2016–2017 academic year.
- If you have questions, or need clarification, please contact the Enrollment Advisement Center (email@example.com or 607-962-9875)