Follow the instructions below to apply for on-campus housing.
Fall 2014 – Spring 2015
- February 12, 2014 is the recommended date for new students to apply for admission to Corning Community College to ensure access to the housing application.
- The license and $250 deposit is required to reserve a room.
- Upon receipt of your license and deposit, we will send you a confirmation email with information about next steps.
- March 15, 2014 is the recommended date to apply for Financial Aid to ensure aid is in place for the 2014–2015 academic year.
- All items from the Housing Checklist must be complete before your room assignment is made.
- The Residence Life Handbook includes information about living in the residence hall.
- If you have questions, or need clarification, please contact the Director of Residence Life, Jessica Benninger (firstname.lastname@example.org).