By registering for classes at CCC, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are personally and legally responsible for any charges incurred at the College, including, but not limited to, tuition, fees, books, room-and-board, child care, parking, library fines, etc.
- You are responsible for dropping or withdrawing from classes that you decide not to attend, and you are responsible for any financial liability that you may accrue from such action.
- If your financial aid is reduced or canceled, you are responsible for any resulting charges on your account.
In addition, if a registered student's account becomes delinquent, that student acknowledges the following:
- A monthly late payment fee of 1% will be charged to your account.
- You will be responsible for all reasonable collection fees (currently a minimum of 25%), as well as attorney fees, if action needs to be taken to collect on your account.
- You will be blocked from registering for future courses and a hold will be placed on all of your grade reports and transcripts.