Save the date for our Fall Open House on Saturday, November 12, 2016.
Whether preparing to transfer for a bachelor’s degree or higher, or seeking to enter a great career field in a year or two, this event will provide you with great information.
- Explore Academic Programs
- Meet with Faculty
- Check out Perry Hall
- Attend a session on How to Pay for College
- Take a student-led Campus Tour
- Learn about clubs, student life, student services, athletics and more
- Find out why CCC, the #1 ranked 2-year college in New York State, is the place for YOU!
- Ask us about Binghamton Express!
Optional afternoon opportunities:
- Meet with Admissions Recruiters for individual appointments
- Take your Assessment/Placement test
Prior registration is requested. Call 607-962-9151.
If you need special accommodations to fully participate in this program/event, please contact the Educational Planning Center at 607-962-9151 and allow sufficient time to arrange for accommodations.