In this easy, one-stop location, here are a few of the things we can assist you with:
- FAFSA application
- Guide you in understanding requirements
- Certificates of Residence
- Student bills
- Paying your bill / Installment Plans
- Health Insurance
- Degree evaluations
- Dropping/Adding classes
- Graduation applications and information
- MyCCC usage
- General Academic Advising
- Applying to the College / readmitting to the College
* Requests can be submitted electronically through MyCCC.
Fax (Corning): 607-962-9019
Fax (Elmira): 607-936-5520
Your feedback is important.
Share your experiences by following the link. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/EACenter
Spencer Hill Campus
Our office is located just inside the front door of the Commons.
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Open 1 to 3 days a week depending.
(closed 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon for lunch)
Please Note: Please check posting at the Elmira office, the Elmira reception desk, or call 607-962-9875 to confirm days open.
Office Mailing Address
Enrollment Advisement Center
Corning Community College
1 Academic Drive
Corning, NY 14830