Stop down and discover SUNY Corning Community College's game room! In the basement of the Commons we offer a place to relax, meet friends, and make new ones! The game room is open to all SUNY Corning Community Collegestudents.
Hours when classes are in session are:
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 4:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 4:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Below is a list of just some of items to try out:
- Pool tables
- Ping pong tables
- 2 gaming areas with gaming chairs set up with either Xbox One or Wii
- Board Games
- Any other games to play!
Stop in to see what games we have for the gaming area. If you don't see your favorite there, we consider your request when purchasing new games. Contact Deb Prutsman with your request.
Purchase discount passes for off-campus events such as movies, golf, bowling, ice skating and more! Watch for special event tickets too (ex. Elmira Jackals hockey games). Purchase discount passes in the Student Life Office in the Commons (you must show your SUNY Corning Community College ID to receive a pass.)
- Regal Cinemas: 4 passes per week. $5.00 per pass. (You need to pay $1.50 surcharge at the theater)
- Crystal Lanes (bowling): 2 passes per week. $3.00 per pass.
- Indian Hills (golf): 2 passes per week. $9.00 per pass for 9 holes of golf.
- Willow Creek (golf): 2 passes per week. $8.00 per pass for 9 holes of golf.
- Elmira YWCA (Swimming): 2 passes per week. $1.00 per pass.
- Park Avenue Sports Center (Miniature golf or Driving Range): 2 passes/tokens per week. $3.00 per pass/token.
- Park Avenue Sports Center (Batting Cage): 2 tokens per week. $.50 per token.
- Watkins Roller Skating Rink: 2 passes per week. $1.00 per pass.
Stop to the Rockwell Museum in downtown Corning. Students can show their ID and get free admission to the Rockwell Museum.