Seven trustees are appointed by its supporting counties—Chemung, Schuyler, and Steuben. Six are appointed by the Governor of New York State, and one is elected by the students. All trustees are residents of the College region and serve nine-year terms, except the student trustee who serves a one-year term. Their terms of service vary in length, and they can be reappointed for extended terms.
The Board is scheduled to meet in the Triangle Lounge, Commons at 1 Academic Drive in Corning, New York:
- Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 6:15 p.m.
Past Board Meeting Agendas:
- Thursday, June 19, 2014
- Thursday, August 7, 2014
- Thursday, September 25, 2014
- Thursday, October 30, 2014
- Thursday, December 18, 2014
- Thursday, January 29, 2015
- Thursday, March 12, 2015
- Thursday, April 30, 2015
- Thursday, June 25, 2015
|Name||Appointed by||County||Term Expiration|
|Dr. Neil J. Milliken III '75, chair||County||Chemung||2019|
|Carl H. Blowers, vice-chair & treasurer||County||Schuyler||2022|
|Kenneth A. Austin||Governor||Chemung||2016|
|Gail O. Baity||Governor||Steuben||2021|
|Thomas E. Blumer||Governor||Steuben||2019|
|Donald B. Creath||County||Steuben||2021|
|John W. Kelley '62||County||Steuben||2017|
|Robert P. Morin||Governor||Schuyler||2016|
|Timothy J. Rosell||Governor||Steuben||2016|
|Jerald M. Stemerman||County||Chemung||2018|
|Nancy M. Wightman||County||Steuben||2020|
|Bryana Snyder, student trustee||Student Association Government Assembly||2016|