How to Apply

Application Process
Applying to CCC is quick and easy. It only takes a few minutes.

Apply Today for Fall 2014

1. Apply online for free or print and complete the application form (PDF). Applications are also available from the Office of Admissions; most high school guidance offices; and many regional workforce development centers, libraries, and human service agencies. If you've attended CCC before, you may re-apply online or submit a readmit application.

2. Ask your high school to send/fax your official transcript directly to CCC, or, if applicable, send us a copy of your GED diploma and scores, or a copy of your External High School diploma. Mailing Address: Admissions Office, One Academic Drive, Corning, NY 14830. Fax: 607-962-9582.

Transfer students

Ask your previous college to mail your official college transcripts directly to the CCC Office of Admissions. We will notify you of your status soon after your application and records are received. Upon your acceptance, you will receive directions for scheduling assessment  tests, advising, and course registration.

If you have any questions, please contact our office at 607-962-9151, 800-358-7171 x 151 or


You can take classes during the summer without being an official CCC student. If you just want to take a couple classes, contact Student Administrative Services. You only need to officially apply for the summer semester if you:

  1. Are seeking financial aid or student loans
  2. Wish to enroll full time (12 credit hours or more)

If you need to apply for the summer term, please download the application form and send it to the Office of Admissions. Summer applicants cannot fill out the online application. For more information, contact our office.

Once you've applied, you'll hear from our friendly Admissions staff to learn about your next steps (like filing for financial aidbuying books, applying to live on campus, etc.). If you have any questions during the application process, or just want to take a tour of the campus, feel free to contact us anytime.