All SUNY CCC alumni are entitled to SUNY Alumni Benefits. Benefits include the option to enroll in the SUNY Perks program, a free program that brings you discounted rates on vendors, providers, and merchants for the products, events, and services you already use every day.*
Be sure to check out the opportunities for members of the CCC Alumni Family.
- Athletic Competitions
- Update your contact information, nominate someone for an alumni award and MORE!
- Library services
For regular updates:
Hotel Storm - discounted hotel rooms
- Exclusive hotel discounts to our alumni members. When you use HotelStorm, you’ll find savings of 10-55% over other online travel agencies. HotelStorm offers thousands of hotels worldwide, 24/7 concierge, and the best hotel prices. HotelStorm is great for: Vacations; Upcoming events and trips; Any other hotel needs you may have!
Find your savings today:
CheapAirportParking - Discounted Airport Parking
- Exclusive airport parking discounts to our CCC Alumni at currently 31 different airports across the US. When using CheapAirportParking, you will receive a discount of 20% off regular parking rates at any of the domestic airport areas listen on www.cheapairportparking.org/info/airports. There are no black-out dates and no restrictions on the number of times that you can utilize this great benefit. When making your reservation, use the PROMO CODE Listed below:
PROMO CODE: CCCALUMNI
Watkins Glen International - Discounted Event Tickets
- Sahlen's Six Hours of the Glen (June 27-30) - Save up to $30 per ticket!
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival (July 12-14) - Save up to $10 per ticket!
- Go Bowling at the Glen (August 1-4) - Save up to $36 per ticket!
- Hilliard U.S. Vintage Grand Prix (September 6-8) - Save up to $30 per ticket!
- Ticket Galaxy Beer Festival (October 26) - Save up to $10 per ticket!
Use Discount Code: WGIEDU
* Please note that SUNY and CCC do not endorse, support, or benefit from any of the programs or offers included in SUNY Benefits, and that this information is provided strictly for your information and further exploration. You should carefully review and research any programs or offers before enrolling or providing any personal information. Only representatives from each program, vendor, or merchant are knowledgeable and experienced enough to address your questions or to assist you with their respective programs.