CCC's Advising, Career, and Transfer Services is here to assist you in reaching your personal and academic goals by providing one-on-one mentoring, advising, and counseling. Our staff will help you use CCC's resources to meet your individual needs.
Advising, Career, and Transfer Services
- Academic counseling and advising information
- Career counseling and job search skill acquisition
- Personal counseling
- Transfer advising
- Assessment re-testing, course placement, and academic progress
- Academic program/major selection and undecided students
- College success skills
- College policies and procedures
- Resource identification and referral
All counseling sessions are confidential and free of charge. Information obtained during these sessions is not released to anyone outside of the college without the student's written permission, except in certain circumstances required by law.
Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am–4:30 pm
Friday, 8:00 am–4:00 pm
Evening appointments available upon request.