Accelerated College Education (ACE) is a concurrent enrollment program in which high school students take SUNY CCC courses at their high school, earning college credit through SUNY CCC.
Accelerate your future today!
Do you want to jump-start your college career from the comfort of your high school classrooms? Get a head start on your college career through ACE, and enjoy a great beginning with CCC.
All courses are taught at the student's high school by high school faculty who have the appropriate degree and credentials required by CCC to act as adjunct instructors.
ACE is a tremendous educational value. Some benefits of this program include:
- Receive college credit at 1/3 the cost of normal tuition (2018-19- $65/credit hour)
- Alleviate the high stakes testing associated with AP and IB courses
- Over 60 college courses to choose from
- NACEP accredited-rigorous standards, high-quality faculty
- Credits transfer to more than 300 colleges across the country
- Challenging in-depth college courses
- Students are considered part-time CCC students
- Phi Theta Kappa-College Honor Society which offers $36 million in scholarships
- Get a head start on your college career
- Build academic confidence
- Enhanced college admission profile
ACE scholarships are available for Chemung County residents only. These are made possible through a generous donation from the Casella Waste Management Company. For more information regarding these scholarships, please contact Louise Paul 607-739-3581.