Returning Students

Returning Students

Welcome back!

We are here to help you through the entire enrollment process. You have a personally assigned Enrollment Advisor just for you! Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have a question or need assistance. You can reach us at or 607-962-9151.

  • Know your College Student ID Number or "CID" Number
    Refer to your acceptance letter for this important number. You will need this number to identify yourself for testing, financial aid, registering for courses and more.
  • Submit Official Transcripts from Prior Colleges
    If you are seeking credit for prior college education you will need to have official transcripts sent from the colleges you previously attended. Transcripts should be mailed to CCC Office of Admissions, 1 Academic Dr. Corning, NY 14830.
  • Transfer Credit Evaluation
    Once an official transcript has been received, it will be evaluated for transfer credit. See our transfer credit guide for a sample of previously evaluated credits listed by college.
  • Placement Testing
    Transfer credit evaluations need to be completed prior to determining if you need to complete placement testing. Please refer to your acceptance letter for your assessment testing needs. The assessment sign-up form is available online. Study guides for the assessment are available. If you would like to take the tests closer to home, check out our off-campus testing options.
  • Register for Classes
    Once you have completed assessment testing and had all previous college credit evaluated for transfer credit, you are ready to register for classes. Please contact the Enrollment Advisement Center to schedule your advising and registration appointment at 607-962-9151.
  • Reserve Your Residence Hall Room
    View suite options and get information about living on campus. Reserve your room by August 1 and save $1000!
  • Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
    Complete the FAFSA at You should complete the FAFSA at least 6 weeks prior to the beginning of the semester that you plan to return. Find more information about paying for college and scholarships. Corning Community College’s Federal Code is 002863. Also, if you were having academic difficulty in prior semesters, be sure to check with the Enrollment Advisement Center to see you are academically eligible to receive federal financial aid. Readmit students who have lost eligibility due to prior academic progress may appeal for reinstatement of federal aid. Appeals must be received by the August 1, 2015 for the Fall semester and by January 8, 2016 for the Spring semester.
  • Submit Student Health Questionnaire
    All students taking six or more credit hours are REQUIRED to complete a Pre-Enrollment Health Form regardless of age due to mandatory meningitis education. While the meningitis vaccine remains optional, the education is required. Further, if you are born after 12/31/1956, you are required to prove that you are not susceptible to Measles, Mumps, and Rubella by providing a complete and accurate vaccination record, doctor documented illness for measles and mumps only, or by positive serological testing.
  • Parking Permit
    Register for a Parking Permit. Please see the Public Safety page for parking regulations.

StartUp CCC

Classes and homework ... it’ll come soon enough. Right now, it’s more important to make a friend or two. Re-familiarize yourself with the renovated buildings on campus. Register today for StartUp CCC on August 23rd!