You've been accepted to Corning Community College and now it's time to finish the enrollment process. To make the transition as easy as possible, we've assigned you a personal Enrollment Advisor to help you navigate every step. Your Enrollment Advisor will reach out to you directly to get you started.
Fall 2015 Enrollment Checklist
- Memorize your College Student ID Number or "CID Number."
Refer to your acceptance letter for this important number and keep it handy.
- Sign up for your assessment test. Study guides are available to help you prepare.
- Please contact the Enrollment Advisement Center to schedule your advising and registration appointment at 607-962-9151.
- Reserve your residence hall room if you want to live on campus.
View suite options and get information about living on campus.
- Apply for Federal, State financial aid, loans and scholarships.
You can begin applying for financial aid at fafsa.ed.gov for the Fall semester as of January 1. CCC also offers a number of scholarship opportunities. Scholarship applications are due by April 1. Find more information about Paying for College. NOTE: Corning Community College’s Federal Code is 002863.
- Complete the Pre-Enrollment Health Form.
- Get your Parking Permit.
Please see the Public Safety web page for parking regulations.
If you need to change your entry semester or the academic program of study listed on your acceptance letter please contact the Enrollment Advisement Center at 607-962-9151.
Classes and homework ... it’ll come soon enough. Right now, it’s more important to make a friend or two. Find the dining hall, book store, and classrooms. Register today for your first real college experience on August 23rd!