We believe that learning transforms lives. By attending CCC, you are one step closer to becoming the person you're meant to be.
Your Next Steps ...
Below are links to information and resources to assist you with the enrollment process. If you need help, feel free to contact us.
- Know your College Student Id Number or "CID" Number.
Refer to your acceptance letter for this important number. You will need it to identify yourself for testing, financial aid, registering for courses, and more.
- Do you have prior college credits?
If you are seeking credit for prior college courses, you will need to have official transcripts sent from the colleges you previously attended. Transcripts should be mailed to CCC Office of Admissions, 1 Academic Dr., Corning, NY 14830. Once an official transcript has been received, it will be evaluated for transfer credit. See our transfer credit guide for a sample of previously evaluated credits listed by college.
- Assessment Testing
After reviewing your high school transcripts and any college credits, your assessment testing will be determined. If you are required to take a placement test, please review our assessment page for important information and study materials.
- Reserve your residence hall room View suite options and get information about living on campus.
- Register for classes. After you have completed assessment testing and had all previous college credit evaluated for transfer credit, schedule an appointment to register for classes. If you have any questions, call the Office of Admissions at 607-962-9151.
- Apply for Financial Aid and scholarships.
Complete the FAFSA at fafsa.gov. Our federal code is 002863. Find more information about paying for college and scholarships.
- Submit your Pre-Enrollment Health Form.
All students taking six or more credit hours are required to complete a Pre-Enrollment Health Form regardless of age due to mandatory meningitis education. While the meningitis vaccine remains optional, the education is required. Further, if you are born after 12/31/1956 you are required to prove that you are not susceptible to Measles, Mumps, and Rubella by providing a complete and accurate vaccination record, doctor documented illness for measles and mumps only, or by positive serological testing.
- Register for your parking permit.
Please see the Public Safety page for additional information. Parking Permit Application.
Contact us at email@example.com or 607-962-9151 if you need help with any of these steps.