Speed Up or Catch Up
As you plan your schedule for the summer, consider taking a course at SUNY CCC. Here are the top 7 reasons why!
- Total strategy! Plan ahead and you'll lighten your courseload.
- Moving on! Earn the credits, and you can shorten the time to graduation.
- Elusive course? Enroll for those difficult-to-find courses at SUNY CCC -- online or on-site.
- Want to do more? Earn credits for a minor at SUNY CCC and strengthen your resume.
- Seeking focus? Fully commit to one subject.
- Consistency is key! Stay in the habit of studying and taking classes.
Keep that scholarship! Your Excelsior Scholarship requires you have a certain number of credits. Use the summer to stay on top of it.
Ready to enroll?
Step 1: Pick your classes
Check out the available classes (choose Summer 2019 under "Search by Term"). Some classes fill quickly, so register early to reserve your seat.
Step 2: Enroll
New Students: If you are not currently enrolled at SUNY CCC, call 607-962-9151 to enroll in classes or find the form online.
Current Students: If you are currently enrolled in classes at SUNY CCC, make an appointment with your advisor or call the Educational Planning Center at 607-962-9875. Current students can register through MyCCC (check the FAQ for instructions). Feel free to call us at 607-962-9875 if you have any questions.