Seven trustees are appointed by its supporting counties—Chemung, Schuyler, and Steuben. Six are appointed by the Governor of New York State, and one is elected by the students. All trustees are residents of the College region and serve nine-year terms, except the student trustee who serves a one-year term. Their terms of service vary in length, and they can be reappointed for extended terms.
The Board is scheduled to meet in the Business Development Center at 24 Denison Parkway West in Corning, New York:
- Thursday, June 19, 2014 at 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, August 7, 2014 at 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, December 18, 2014 at 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 6:15 p.m.
|Name||Appointed by||County||Term Expiration|
|Dr. Neil J. Milliken III '75, chair||County||Chemung||2019|
|Carl H. Blowers, vice-chair & treasurer||County||Schuyler||2015|
|Kenneth A. Austin||Governor||Chemung||2016|
|Gail O. Baity||Governor||Steuben||2021|
|Thomas E. Blumer||Governor||Steuben||2019|
|Donald B. Creath||County||Steuben||2021|
|John W. Kelley '62||County||Steuben||2017|
|Robert P. Morin||Governor||Schuyler||2016|
|Timothy J. Rosell||Governor||Steuben||2016|
|Jerald M. Stemerman||County||Chemung||2018|
|Nancy M. Wightman||County||Steuben||2020|
|Jesse Grossman, student trustee||Student Association Government Assembly||2014|