- How do I apply for a room?
To start the process of reserving a room you would need to fill out the license to occupy and send it in along with a $250 non-refundable room deposit.
- Where do I mail the license to occupy and my deposit?
Residence Life Office
1 Academic Drive
Corning, NY 14830-9222
- What types of payment do you accept for the deposit?
We accept credit card, check or money order made out to Corning Community College or cash (if you are dropping off the forms in person).
- Is the meal plan required?
Yes, the meal plan is required for students living in the residence hall. The meal consists of 19 meals per week (when the hall is officially open) and averages out to costing about $8 a day for all meals.
- Are the rooms furnished and if so what is provided in them?
Yes, the rooms are furnished. Each student will have a twin extra-long bed, a desk and desk chair and a two drawer stackable dresser. In addition each suite living room will have two settees and a coffee table.
- What if I have a disability or medical issue that requires special housing accommodations?
Students who require special housing accommodations should contact the Student Disabilities Services Office to make sure we can assist with any special accommodations.
Many questions are answered in the Residence Life Handbook. Do you have questions not covered on this list or in the Handbook? Please email your questions to Jessica Benninger, the Director of Residence Life (email@example.com).