Associate in Applied Science, Career Program
What will students do in the program?
- Prepare a student to perform manufacturing process analysis, cost estimating and cost reduction, product testing, and analyze work environments.
- Develop quality control programs and be proficient in the use of computer aided design systems.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the latest Quality Management Principles used in industry.
- Use scientific method to identify and solve problems related to a manufacturing environment.
- Apply principles of quality management to produce benefits for customers, owners, employees, suppliers, and society at large.
After 2 years, what kind of jobs can you get?
- Manufacturing technician
- Production Inventory Control technician
- Quality Assurance technician
- Methods Analysis technician
- Manufacturing Supervisor
- Facilities Supervisor/Manager
What kind of salary can you expect after 2 years?
Types of Course in Program:
- Engineering Graphics
- Computer Aided Drafting
- Manufacturing Methods
- Quality Management
- CNC Programming / Mastercam
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Dimensional Metrology
- Manufacturing Supervision
Yes, A student may transfer to a four year school to obtain a B.S. in Technology or related education.
Brad Cole, Associate Dean of Instruction, Mathematics, Physics, Technology and Engineering Science
607-962-9243 or NY & PA 800-358-7171, ext 9243