Welcome to the Engineering Program!
This program prepares students for transfer into any of the colleges of engineering offering the BS in Engineering degree.
The most recent graduates transferred to Alfred University, Clarkson, RIT, SUNY Binghamton, RPI, and Virginia Tech.
What will students do in the program?
- Apply fundamentals of mathematics, physical sciences, and engineering principles.
- Understand and use critical thinking skills, planning strategically, communicating effectively, and be aware of the need for life long learning.
- Preparation for transferring to a 4 year institution to acquire a specific engineering degree.
- Use Solid Modeling software to make 2-D and 3-D drawings.
- Design programs in C to analyze engineering problems.
After 4 years, what kind of jobs can you get?
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
What kind of salary can you expect after 4 years?
Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000+
Types of Course in Program:
- Graphics for Engineers
- C for Engineers
- Engineering Mechanics
- Theory and Properties of Material
- Engineering Circuit Analysis
- Physics for Engineers
Brad Cole, Associate Dean of Instruction, Mathematics, Physics, Technology and Engineering Science
607-962-9243 or NY & PA 800-358-7171, ext 9243